- You can choose your dedication area from any one of hundreds of woodland areas throughout the UK.
- Each wood is unique, from Green Castle Wood in Powys, Wales, resplendent with bluebells in the spring; to Tring Park, grazed by rare-breed cattle in summer; and Credenhill Park Wood in Herfordshire, steeped in history with its iron age fort.
- To find out more about all our woods or any specific wood, including location maps, please look at our Directory of Woodland Trust Woods.
- Please note that not all Woodland Trust woods are available for all sizes of dedications. Once you have chosen your dedication, the woods available will automatically be shown to you. Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.
Once your fund has closed, you will automatically be informed of the dedications available to you - based on the final fund amount. All you need to do is
- Choose your dedication type
- Then "proceed" to see the woods available for your dedication
- Choose the region you are interested in
- You can find out more about specific woods in that region or simply select the wood you are interested in.
Visiting our woods
All the woods are open and free for you to visit at any time, but:
- Please take the relevant Ordnance Survey map with you
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing
- There are no facilities at the woods
- Staff will not be on site unless pre-arranged